Rv Paukan was built in Scotland on the Clyde by the famous ships builder Yarrow & Co on 1947 with the same design of the pre-war Quarter Wheeler steamers of the Irrawaddy Flotilla Company. After being boarded up in order to protect her from the sea waves, she left Scotland for the delivery voyage to Burma on the 1950. On the 12th January 1951 she started to serve the Inland Water Transport (Irrawaddy Flotilla was nationalized on the 1st of June 1948) on the route Mandalay- Bhamo for both cargo and passengers transportation.
Decks: 3 - Main Deck (6 Cabins)* Upper Deck (10 Cabins-Saloon-Dining Room) * Sundeck / Solarium (Length 20 Mt. - Furnished with Steamer Chairs/Sun Lounges/ Rattan Armchairs for 32 pax)